SOLIDARITAS commited to provide monitoring and evaluation service with the spirit of collaboration and participation among actors of development program.
In non-profit sector and government program cylce, evaluation is like a compass. It served spawned approriate information in order for program planners able to take quick steps to the continuous improvement of the program. It goes where the program resources should be devoted, into the field of learning, while giving signs how the program can work more effectively quickly to achieve their goals.
When trusted to do the evaluation, SOLIDARITAS usually do:
- Evaluation scoping, help determine (or reviewing) needs and focus on the evaluation;
- Evaluability assessment, assesment evaluation;
- Develop evaluation design;
- Implementation of evaluation, from the determination of the sampling, development of the instrument design, data collection, analysis result and interpretation; and
- (As appropriate) Support the use of evaluation report, for example for the next year planning
SOLIDARITAS very focus on on the evaluation design appropriate in accordance with the needs and priorities of the program. In the evaluation work, we promote involvement of program managers, among others in choosing the assessment criteria proportionate, transparent and fair, in collecting the data and interpret it, and in discussing the implications of the results of the evaluation.
Evaluation is not much use if it fails to produce information that is easy to use. We seek a variety of communication approaches to pack the results of the evaluation information so easily accessible, friendly, efficient but still sharp and attractive.
Some clients who have utilized the services of Program Evaluation are: