About the Course
In current era of competition for scarce funds, organisations are increasingly being pressured to provide rigorous evidence-based reports about their progress and outcomes. But it is not only reporting that causes us to invest in rigorous monitoring and evaluation (M&E), the real prize is that organizations who conduct effective M&E use the information they collect and analyse to continuously improve the performance of their programs and therefore achieve more outcomes. That means more good news to report to funders and stakeholders and more efficient use of resources!
This course is designed to introduce and apply concepts that are fundamental to M&E and useful for program management and oriented toward learning. It includes hands-on application for participants and it is grounded in Clear Horizon’s and SOLIDARITAS’s experience of developing many M&E systems and conducting many utilization-oriented program evaluations. The training is interactive, with participant working in small group to understand and apply the concepts that are introduced.
Expected Training Results
By the end of the training, participants are expected to:
- Understand key monitoring and evaluation concepts and terminology
- Understand the role of monitoring and evaluation in continuous improvement in program performance
- Understand the concepts of program logic, including how is used to clarify a program’s results and strategy
- Scope a comprehensive M&E framework and develop key evaluation questions for a project/program
- Develop a draft monitoring plan based on program logic
- Develop a draft evaluation plan, including key evaluation questions
- Identify strategies for reporting and organizational learning
This training is aimed at mid-level practitioners who want to build a truly effective M&E system for their project, program or organisation, or program managers who want to apply a more evidence-based, performance-oriented approach in their organization.
More Detailed Information
Learn more about the course through course overview document that available here.
12 November 2017
Judul Berita UpdateRead more >
Course Duration4 days
Min Participants12 people
Max Participants20 people
Price: IDR 7.500.000Include:
DiscountDiscount is available for following conditions:
ScholarshipAvailable for max 4 people.
Testimoni Arti Indallah
Testimoni Gumilang Reza
“What I like the most from this training is the curriculum structure. So, we were helped to think in a more structured way. Learn to map the root of problems. Taking this course has allowed me to think of how I would manage M&E process in my team.”
Gumilang Reza Andika
for “Improving Program Performance through M&E”
Great! How do I register?
Please fill the form or send an email to email@example.com
- Registration is open until 12 April 2019, at 17.00 WIB
- Scholarship application is open until 5 April 2019, at 17.00 WIB