Program logic – also known as theory of change, or logika perubahan in Bahasa Indonesia – is increasingly used to systematically explain how a program’s or organization’s activities are expected to contribute to broader change. This approach is a key step in program design, and is also the foundation of monitoring and evaluation (M&E) that promotes learning process and increases a program’s performance.
This 2 day training is designed to introduce and begin to apply the basic concepts of program logic. Participants will have the opportunity to learn and apply the concepts and approaches that have been developed by Clear Horizon (Australia) and SOLIDARITAS over several years. The training is interactive, with participants working in small group on various exercises during the training.
Expected Training Results
By the end of the training, participants are expected to:
- understand the elements of program logic
- understand different forms of program logic
- possess the confidence and ability to develop and/or review a program logic (regardless of the form)
- understand several factors which can add to the complexity of developing program logic
- understand the benefits of program logic, both in terms of program design and in monitoring & evaluation planning and implementation
This training will be held in Bahasa Indonesia and is ideal for junior- or mid-level practitioners who are eager to play a more active role in in program design and/or the implementation of M&E processes.
More detailed information
To learn more about the course, click the course overview here.
12 November 2017
Judul Berita UpdateRead more >
Max participant20 people
Min participant12 people
ScholarshipAvailable for max 4 people.
DiscountAvailable for participants funded by Indonesian government and non-profit institution (universities, research institutes, NGOs).
Price: Rp 3.500.000Includes:
Terms & Conditions
Testimoni Lia Marpaung
Sounds Great! How do I register?
Please fill the form or email us to email@example.com